Andres BlancoThe thruster have arrived correctly. I tested them on the ROV and we are very happy with the result. The epoxy interior finish is very good and the power of the motors in relation to the size is quite good.
Gregoire LangeThe cooperation between Changzhou Vic-Tech Motor Tech and our company was just great. Good understanding of our needs, great willing to solve our problems. I recommend !
David MoleveltProfessional and clear communication. Order was shipped in time. Counter connectors where added to the shipment. Driver works like we agreed !
Buildstorm Private LimitedThe product works as expected, it was packed nicely. Seller responds very quickly and helps in making a buying decision. They are ready to customize the product for you.
Ashley GriffinShipment was received very quickly. Product was well protected by packaging. Company rep was cordial and kind. A Plus rating!
T Type Lead Screw And Nut / Screws And Bolts Hardware National Standard
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Price||$6.00 - $12.00 / Units|
|Packaging Details||Standard export package, or can be customized|
|Delivery Time||15-30 work days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||100000Units per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Screw Outer Diameter||8mm||Thread Tolerance||4h|
|Product Number||TR8||Category||Trapezoidal Screw|
|Material Grade||Class A||Standard Type||National Standard|
|Head Type||Full Tooth||Performance Level||4.8|
trapezoidal screw nut,
t8 lead screw nut,
T Type Lead Screw And Nut
T-type screw TR8 screw stepper motor screw 3D printer screw trapezoidal screw 300mm length with nut
Product Name: Trapezoidal screw
Process: threaded raceway adopts machining, machining precision is carried out according to national standard JB/T 2886-2008, machining diameter range is φ2~14, machining lead range is 1~14, custom machining left rotation, right rotation, left and right direction integration .
Material: The conventional material of the lead screw is YF45Mnr non-tempered free-cutting alloy steel. The heat treatment hardness can reach HRC58~62, and optional 45#·304 stainless steel, etc. The nut material can be tin bronze, aluminum bronze, brass, cast iron, stainless steel. Etc., our company also accepts processing customization, please feel free to contact us if you need.
|number||Spec model||Outer dia||Lead||Head count||Tooth distance||Outer dia|
“Stainless Steel Standard Parts” is a specific terminology that encompasses a wide range of products. Stainless steel standard parts are often used for fastening on more expensive machine parts due to their aesthetics, durability, and corrosion resistance. With the advancement of society, higher requirements have been placed on stainless steel standard parts. Stainless steel standard parts also refer to stainless steel screws
Stainless steel standard fasteners typically include the following 12 types of parts:
1. Bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread) that is to be fitted with a nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called a bolted connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
2. Stud: A type of fastener that has no head and is threaded at both ends. When connected, one end is screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end is passed through the part with the through hole, and then the nut is screwed, even if the two parts are fastened together as a whole. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection. It is mainly used in the case where one of the connected parts has a large thickness, requires a compact structure, or is frequently used for disassembly, and should not be bolted.
3. Screw: It is also a kind of fastener consisting of two parts, head and screw. It can be divided into three categories according to the purpose: machine screw, set screw and special purpose screw. The machine screw is mainly used for a tightly threaded part and a tight connection with a part with a through hole. No need for a nut fit (this type of connection is called a screw connection and is also a detachable connection; Fitted with a nut for a secure connection between two parts with through holes.) The set screw is primarily used to secure the relative position between the two parts. Special purpose screws such as eyebolts are used for lifting parts.
4. Stainless steel nut: with internal threaded hole, the shape is generally flat hexagonal column shape, but also has a flat square column or a flat cylindrical shape, with bolts, studs or machine screws for fastening two parts. Make it a whole. Special category of nuts
5. Self-tapping screws: Similar to machine screws, but the threads on the screw are dedicated self-tapping screws. It is used to fasten and connect two thin metal members to make them integral. The holes need to be made in advance on the members. Since the screws have high hardness, they can be directly screwed into the holes of the members. Form a responsive internal thread. This form of connection is also a detachable connection.
6. Wood screws: Also similar to machine screws, but the thread on the screw is a special wood screw with ribs that can be screwed directly into the wooden component (or part) for a metal (or non-metal) with a through hole. The parts are fastened together with a wooden component. This connection is also a detachable connection.
7. Washer: A type of fastener that is oblate in shape. Between the support surface of the bolt, the screw or the nut and the surface of the connecting part, it increases the contact surface area of the connected part, reduces the pressure per unit area and protects the surface of the connected part from damage; another type of elastic washer, It also acts to prevent the nut from loosening.
8. Retaining ring: It is installed in the shaft groove or hole of the machine and equipment, and plays the role of preventing the left or right movement of the parts on the shaft or the hole.
9. Pin: It is mainly used for part positioning, and some can also be used for connecting parts, fixing parts, transmitting power or locking other fasteners.
10. Rivet: A type of fastener consisting of two parts, the head and the shank, used to fasten the two parts (or components) with through holes to make them integral. This type of connection is called a rivet connection, referred to as riveting. It is connected to the non-detachable. Because the two parts that are joined together are separated, the rivets on the part are broken.
11. Assembly and connection pair: The assembly refers to a type of fastener supplied in combination, such as a certain machine screw (or bolt, self-supply screw) combined with a flat washer (or spring washer, lock washer); A pair of fasteners that supply a combination of special bolts, nuts, and washers, such as high-strength large hex head bolts for steel structures.
12.Studs: Due to the different types of fasteners consisting of light energy and nail heads (or no nail heads), they are fixedly attached to a part (or component) by welding to connect with other stainless steel standard parts. .
Product Detail Presentation