Motor Manufacturer，Rreliable Quality， Price Concessions
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package, or can be customized|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days after confirming the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Units per month|
|Motor Type:||Stepper Motor||Voltage:||12V|
micro stepper motor driver,
2 phase stepper motor driver
1. This driver is suitable for driving two-phase hybrid stepping motor with phase current ≤3.2A.
2. Adopting techniques and processes such as constant current chopping and noise absorption suppression to make stepper motor system
High reliability, small size, light weight, high efficiency, balanced operation, static and high
Features such as high speed torque.
Second, the wiring instructions
1. CP+(CW+) is connected to external controller +5V output
2. CP-(CW-) is connected to the external controller pulse signal output (forward direction pulse output)
3. DIR+(CCW+) is connected to external controller +5V output
4. DIR-(CCW-) is connected to the external controller direction signal output (reverse direction pulse output)
5. FREE+ is connected to external controller +5V output
6. FREE- is connected to the external controller reset output (motor is de-energized, low potential is valid)
7. A connected to stepper motor A phase
8. /A connected to stepper motor A phase
9. B connected to stepper motor B phase
10. /B connected to stepper motor B phase
11. GND is connected to the negative pole of DC voltage
12. DC ≤40V connected to DC voltage positive electrode
Third, the shape and installation size
1. See the panel for other parameters of the drive.
2. The external controller is a single pulse signal
It is a step signal CP (pulse signal) and a direction signal DIR (level signal), and the external controller is a double pulse signal which is a motor forward rotation signal CW (pulse signal) and an inverted signal CCW (pulse signal)
3. When the user is using, the dial switch 6 must be turned to the OFF position (SW6=1)
Product Detail Presentation
|7 8 9 10||Current||7 8 9 10||Current|
(1) What is a stepper motor and a stepper drive?
Stepper motor is a special motor specially designed for precise control of speed and position. Its rotation is operated step by step at a fixed angle (called "step angle"), so it is called stepper motor. Its characteristic is that there is no accumulated error, every pulse signal sent from the controller is received, and the motor runs at a fixed angle under the drive of the driver, so it is widely used in various open-loop control.
The stepping driver is a power amplifier that can operate the stepping motor. It can convert the pulse signal sent by the controller into the power signal of the stepping motor. The speed of the motor is proportional to the pulse frequency, so the control pulse frequency can be precisely adjusted. Speed, the number of control pulses can be accurately positioned.
(2) What is the breakdown of the drive?
The stepper motor is determined by its own unique structure, and the “inherent step angle of the motor” (such as 1.2°/0.6°) is indicated at the factory. However, in many precision control and occasions, the angle of the whole step is too large, affecting the control precision, and the
vibration is too large. Therefore, it is required to complete the inherent step angle of a motor in many steps. This is called a subdivision drive and can realize this function. The electronic device is called a subdivision driver.
Because the step angle that has passed each step is reduced, the step uniformity is improved, so the control accuracy can be improved.
The vibration of the motor can be greatly reduced. The low-frequency oscillation is an inherent characteristic of the stepper motor. Subdivision is the best way to eliminate it.
It can effectively reduce torque ripple and increase output torque.
These advantages are generally recognized by users and bring them benefits, so it is recommended that you use subdivision drivers.
(4) Why does my motor only work in one direction?
The pulse mode does not match, the signal is pulse/direction, the driver must be set to this mode; if the signal is CW/CCW (double pulse mode), the driver must also be in this mode, otherwise the motor will only run in one direction.
Contact Person: Hongping Ye