Motor Manufacturer，Rreliable Quality， Price Concessions
N0.1 Exhibition Introduction
The 2020 Hannover International Industry Fair in Germany will be held from April 20 to April 24, 2020 at the Hannover Exhibition Center in Germany. As the world's largest industrial expo, HANNOVER MESSE brings together technologies from various industrial fields, leading the innovation and development of the world's industries, and becoming a veritable "barometer of the development of the world's industries." In its development process, HANNOVER MESSE has shown its adaptability to the trend, and has now developed into the flagship exhibition of global industrial trade and the most influential international industrial trade exhibition!
During the Hannover Messe, seven separate exhibitions will be held simultaneously. Visitors come here to visit exhibitions on other topics at the same time; for exhibitors, they can reach more potential customers. The Hannover Industrial Fair is the vane of the world's industrial development and the best illustration of the Industry 4.0 revolution. This brings together the world's top industrial technological innovations. Not only can they be inspired by new technologies, but they can also easily grasp the future development trends. The Hannover Messe is your best trading platform for developing the European market. Invite old customers to visit, meet new customers and explore new trade cooperation opportunities. Increase the exposure and promotion of the company's brands and products through the world's largest comprehensive industrial exhibition.
In 2019, the Hannover International Industry Fair in Germany, with a total exhibition area of 204,000 square meters, 6,500 exhibitors, including 1,400 Chinese companies. 61% of exhibitors are from countries other than Germany, and the exhibition area accounts for 40% of the total area. The number of visitors reached 215,000, of which 75,000 were from countries around the world except Germany, and 7,200 visitors from China.
N0.2 Show Information
Exhibition time: April 20--24, 2020
Hall Name: Hanover Exhibition Center, Germany
Exhibition cycle: once a year
Organizer: Hannover Expo Group, Germany
N0.3 Range Of Exhibition:
1, Industrial Automation, Power Transmission and Control Technology Topics (Halls 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13)
(1) Industrial automation is divided into three levels: one is process automation, the other is factory automation, and the third is building automation. Exhibits covered by this theme include metal processing equipment, various control systems and equipment, robots, control software, control technology, and more.
(2) Electromechanical power transmission: gears and transmissions, steady-state functional transmission systems, automotive transmission systems, control systems and axles, large adjustable transmissions, belt transmissions and chain transmission systems, couplings, brakes and braking systems, other Power transmission components, lubricants, etc.
(3) Power transmission accessories: electric motors, electronic power transmission systems, electric drive systems, motor protection equipment, internal combustion engines and related services.
(4) Hydraulic transmission systems: hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors, cylinders and drives, hydraulic valves, hydraulic accumulators, hydraulic components and systems, test benches, water-based hydraulics, hydraulic filters and hydraulic fittings, lubrication systems and lubrication pumps; Steam pressure motors and cylinders, transformers and gas-liquid actuators; air pressure switches, related service hydraulic plugs and socket valves.
5 (5) Pneumatic products: air pressure valve, maintenance element, complete air pressure control element, etc.
6 (6) Bearing products: ball bearings, ball bearings, flat bearings and other bearings.
(7) Seals: throat connections, seals and auxiliary equipment.
2, Energy Solutions Theme (Halls 11, 12, 13, 27)
Exhibits cover new energy, the entire industrial chain from energy production to value-added, that is, equipment and technology required from energy manufacturing, supply, and transmission to energy integration and storage.
3. Digital Ecosystem Theme (Halls 14, 15, 16, 17)
Exhibits include software required for computer-aided design (PLM, CAD, PDM), enterprise resource control and planning (ERP), production planning and production process formulation (MRP), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM, PMS, PPC) and data management Programmable controllers (PLCs) required for automated production lines; artificial intelligence: visualization, etc.
4. Industrial parts and subcontracting technology theme (Hall 19, 20, 22, 23)
Exhibits include castings and forgings, machined and non-machined parts, auto parts, plastic and rubber parts, tool and mold making, fasteners, standard parts, subcontracted parts, lightweight structural solutions, surface treatment technology, Materials manufacturing, production and assembly services, engineering materials, procurement of complete systems, etc.
5. Innovative technology and future production theme (Halls 24 and 25)
Exhibits include high-tech research, innovation and development, future production, start-up companies, applied scientific research and technology, forward-looking basic scientific research, and conversion technology.
6. Logistics theme (halls 2, 3, and 4) (CeMAT >>)
Exhibits mainly involve logistics handling, logistics solutions and services.
7. Special exhibitor regional theme (Hall 21, etc.)
Exhibits mainly involve industrial parks and city displays in global business and markets.
Contact Person: Mr. Yanyou Wang
Tel: +86 13775083086